Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Going Going Back to Back to Cali Cali


That's right. I am heading back to California in a couple of weeks. This time Jim will be joining myself and Isaac. Yay!!! We were originally going to go So Cal but some things came up so we decided to go to San Francisco for a few days and then to my parents cabin by Twain Harte/Yosemite for our family vacation.

I realized this summer as I was walking down Haight and Ashbury, that I really do miss SF. It is such a unique place that I have always taken for granted until I moved to Utah. I am really excited to go back and see things as a family(not that we will be seeing anything new since we grew up there) instead of by myself. I am looking forward to little family vacation in a couple of weeks. And I suspect that no matter where I am at in the world, my heart will always be in San Francisco.

1 comment:

The Simpsons said...

hey if you need a place to stay our door is always open! just let us know!!!