Tuesday, August 5, 2008

John McCain




I really can't stand McCain. It's not due to his political agenda, but more so his lack of being polished as a future mouth piece and representative of the United States. One would think that after all his years in politics, he should know how to act. I think joking around and the use of sarcasm are great. I use both of them all the time. However, I am not running for president and cracking jokes concerning the welfare of other human beings. I would be VERY embarrassed if he became president and constantly made statements degrading people on national television. Through his jokes, he shows us what his agenda is and what he thinks of fellow citizens and his fellow man. Check out the links below. Is this what a future president should act like?

Bomb Iran
Cigarettes
IEDs

No comments: