Monday, August 18, 2008

Museum of Ancient Life






When my parents were her for Jim's graduation, we decided to take Isaac to the North American Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. It is a fantastic museum with tons of things to see and do. Isaac enjoyed dressing up as a dinosaur, playing with wooden puzzles and participating in an archaeological dig for dinosaur bones. There are also educational 3-D movies that play on the Mammoth Screen that are fun to watch. Some of the dinosaurs were so big that the skeletons of them scared Isaac. I would recommend this museum if you ever travel to Utah with kids. When I was taking pictures of Isaac, this little girl came up and wanted me to take her picture--numerous times. Each time she would strike a different pose and them come running over to my camera to see if she liked them. I thought it was cute and funny.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

so...this is the first time being online in about a month and I am dying to talk to you. Just got home from Cali and trying to recover from jet lag with Sydney. talk with you soon, love em