Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nice Surprise


The other morning around 4:30 am, I got out of bed to use the bathroom and noticed Jim doing dishes and that the light in the oven was on. Just so you know, Jim works nights and gets off at 4am. I thanked him for doing the dishes and then asked him what was in the oven. His was reply was simple, "Nothing. Go back to bed." That was fine with me. Well, when I woke up in the morning I found "I <3 U" cut out of cake, frosted and put on a nice platter. It was the best thing to wake up too! How many wives can say that they woke up to surprise that was sweet in thought and sweet in the belly too. I am very thankful that I have a husband who loves me and is nit afraid to tell me.

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

That is going above and beyond...way to go Jimbo. Even with being as tired as he is, I love that he appreciates you.