Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thanks Jim

This winter has been hard on our family because it seems like Isaac and I have been really sick for most of it. The past few days haven't been an exception. While Isaac battled a really bad cold, sometimes throwing up, I battled the stomach flu. Jim is lucky he wants to go to medical school because by the time he gets there, he will have had a ton of practice! Although Jim's school and work schedule make it very hard for us to see him, he never lets us down when we are sick. He always goes beyond measure to make sure that we are alright. Today he made me turkey soup from scratch; even making his own noodles! It was the best soup I have tasted in a long time. I ate 2 bowls full! (oink oink). Well, that was the most I ate the past couple of days. Isaac really enjoyed it too! We are very grateful to have a husband and father that loves us so much and takes care of us. So, Thank you Jim!!!

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Hey Jimbo...you'll have to give Brandon that recipe. :) I'm impressed. Glad you guys are feeling better.