Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a deal!

I am so excited to share my big shopping deal that has to do with Shade Clothing. For those of you who are not familiar with this brand, it is clothing for the "Modest" woman or girl. They have everything from modest swimsuits, turtlenecks, shirts, undershirts, tanks, camisoles, dresses and the list goes on and on. I love their cap sleeve tees and their strap camisoles. They cover all of my bits, give me protection from people seeing my under clothes and they do down far enough on my waist/hips so that when I bend over, people can't see my under roos. Anyways, I have always bought things from them full price which can get costly, but they are well worth it, but today, Provo High School was having a fundraiser with Shade and everything was only $5, yes only $5. Can you believe it? It was the greatest deal that I have gotten while shopping a such a long time! I bought 8 items and only paid $42.60!!! I love buying clothes that work and are practical, but it is even better buying them at a really low price!

2 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Thats amazing! I always go with the downeast ones just because they are so much cheaper. Shades are so much better I am jelous

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Score for Vanessa! I'm currently looking for a bathing suit...and...ouch...they are expensive! Especially if I want them to do the job of holding it together and suckin' it in. Any ideas???