Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Boy

On Friday, our little boy turned 2! Can you believe it? I can't. We had a fun day. He had cupcakes and we had to sing to him a couple of times and let him blow out his candles a few times because he kept saying, "Again." Later in the day we went to BYU to go bowling; one of Isaac's favorite activities. He had a ton of fun. He is such a sweet, loving kid with a joy and excitement for life. He has blessed our family tremendously and I am so glad that he is my son. I love you Isaac and Happy 2ND Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Danika said...

Dude, you totally shouldn't tease me like that with that last video. Now I have not idea if he knocked down any pins or not!!!

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Ya. He knocked down the pins. There were only a couple of times that the ball lost its momentum.

'Cembers Thoughts said...

Congrats guys on two years. I can't believe it's been that long. Hope everything is going well in Utah. I must say though, there aren't many pictures of jim on the site. j/k your little boy sure is growing up a cutie.

Romulo & Lydia said...

WHAT? No way. I remember holding that little pea when he first came home from the hospital. Time sure does fly...we miss you guys so much!

Phil and Jenna said...

Happy Birthday little guy!

Lyndzi said...

HAPPY BURFDAY ISAAC! Bowling, I bet he loved it.