Friday, November 21, 2008

Leaves part 2



For those of you that have read "Leaves," you saw all the great, big piles of leaves that I raked up in my yard. Well, thanks to Shannon for helping me bag and her kids for playing with Isaac, the task is COMPLETE!!! All the leaves are bagged!! WOO HOO! Now to someone who prides themselves on yard work would probably think that I didn't do a very good job because there are still some leaves on the grass. Oh well. If you saw a before and after, I don't think you would really care about the "few" that are left. Besides, it took 35 large garbage bags to bag up all the leaves. Because of the large quantity of filled bags and not a lot of room in the garbage can, we now we look like white trash with bags lining our driveway. If you have any spare room in your garbage can this week, I would love to drop some bags off in them since it looks like at least 3 or 4 weeks until the bags are out of the driveway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a green recycle bin that we aren't using this week. You can fill er up!

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Holy Cow! That's insane. Maybe I don't miss the fall leaves that much.