Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Yes We Can!"

Whether you voted for Obama or not, you can agree that he is very smooth in his oratory skills. Needless to say I am more than thrilled that he will be the 44th President of our country. His speech is AMAZING!!! I know it is long, but if you have a chance to watch it, you should! He is the change that we need right now and all we can do is put our trust in him to do what is right for the people. Have a little faith because whether you like it or not, we still need to deal with him for the next 4 years.

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

In the end, voted fro Obama...it was a last minute decision at the poles. I'm glad I did, especially after hearing his speech last night.

Phil and Jenna said...

I think I cried tears of joy a little last night when I heard he won! =)

Lyndzi said...

You're right, we gots ta deal. I thought McCain's speech was so good too. I will admit I was disappointed but I could see it coming. Obama's the next pres. and he needs our support. His speech was really good.