Sunday, July 12, 2009

Almost there

Well, I officially have 8 days left until my doctor will induce me and I am 38 weeks pregnant (9 1/2 months). I am secretly hoping that I will go into labor on my own either on the 18th, 19th or 20th before I reach the hospital. I have been having more and more contractions and severe cramping which is telling me that it could be soon. I was even woken up last night with contractions. I had my last doctors visit on Friday and he said that I was VERY favorable to go into labor so for the first time in my pregnant history, he actually told me that this next week I need to take it really easy and stay out of the heat. I think I would just keep doing what I have been doing like going to my step and boot camp classes but my doctor is out of town this week and my parents don't come until Saturday the 18th. Not to mention that Jim and I have HP6 tickets for my birthday on the 15th and I don't want this baby to interfere with that. I know, my priorities are a little mixed up. So anyways, we will be adding another addition to our family soon. We are all very excited and Isaac keeps talking about his "baby sister" more and more.

2 comments:

Romulo & Lydia said...

i love it...cross your fingers things will work out to your liking...dont we just love to plan plan plan...thinking of you...

Danika said...

I love it when a dr orders me to put my feet up. Who's going to argue with that?