Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday

Yesterday was my 28th birthday. Can you believe it? I can't! Nothing exciting was planned except for Jim and I got a babysitter, thanks Becky, and went to go see HP6 that afternoon. I thought it was fun that it came out on my b-day especially since Jim and I are big fans. We both really enjoyed the movie and the opportunity to hang out with out Isaac and Isaac was more than thrilled to play with "his Becky!" When we got home from the movies, Becky's mom, Shannon, dropped off some balloons and cupcakes for me. Isaac was so excited. He kept saying to me, "It's happy birthday time." After putting some candles in the cupcakes and Jim and Isaac singing to me, Isaac helped me blow out my candles and happily ate his cupcake. That is how I celebrated my birthday this year.

1 comment:

Lyndzi said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know ours were so close. I'm glad you liked HP, we're going to see it tonight.