Friday, July 3, 2009

A Little Bit Naughty


I decided to throw a little bit naughty bridal shower for my neighbor, Becky. We are very close with her and her family. She is getting married at the end of July and since she always introduces me to people as the "older sister she never wanted," I thought it would be fitting to throw her this type of shower. This is the only picture that is really appropriate. She received a ton of lingerie and fun goodies for her honeymoon. Everyone had a great time and I am glad that she let me do this for her.

4 comments:

Lyndzi said...

I love your shirt. You look so cute.

Brent said...

Ha Ha, I read that wrong. I thought you said you threw her a baby shower that was a little bit naughty. What would that entail? The super sexy breast pump?

Brent said...

That was Danika by the way.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Well, I had to go and re-read it to make sure I said Bridal shower because I would say baby shower. Who knows, that could be fun too. We could always glue tassels on the ends of the breast pumps to give it a little more excitement.