Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update on Vanessa

Well, I am slowly making my way to having this baby. I am still going to the gym 5-6 days a week even though some days are seeming a bit more trying. I lost my mucous plug a little over the week ago and since then I have been cramping a ton both in front and in my back. Some of these cramps are becoming VERY painful. When I went to the doctors on Monday, he said that the gym is doing me good and to keep going. I was very happy to hear this since I was sure he was going to tell me to stop going with my cramps. I am addicted to dips and snicker so I don't see how not going would even be an option. Anyways, I have also been feeling tons of pressure and I was told that I am 70% effaced and dilated to a 1. I guess the effacement would explain the pressure. I know that I can stay this way for weeks, but I am hoping that I will go into labor on my own just a day or two before my July 20th inducement day. I am also measuring 38 instead of 36 which makes me hope that this is a big baby.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay!! I didn't realize you were so close to your due date! I hope everything goes well for you and that you have a fast, easy labor and delivery. And I hope you get a GREAT nurse that doesn't make you stay in bed.

Romulo & Lydia said...

keep moving around and if you keep going to the pool who knows you could have a water delivery...hahaha just kidding...hope all works out somehow...