Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun Days


Jim and I took Isaac to go see the movie, "Monsters vs. Aliens" at the dollar theatre. This was Isaac first "official" movie that he saw. Man, I am going to miss the dollar theatre. The three of us paid a total of $1.50 to see this movie. What a better way to take a 2 year old to the movies for the first time. We figured that if he didn't like it, then we were only out $1.50 instead of $26. Turns out Isaac LOVED the movie theatre. He loved being able to drink a soda and eat popcorn while watching a movie on such a big screen. He was excited through the whole thing. Now as far as the movie goes, I have seen better but I really enjoyed watching him.



I also have been taking Isaac to Veteran's Pool here in Provo to cool off. This is a picture of one of their pools. We spend most of the time in there. Isaac has so much fun going down the little water slides, playing with all the knobs and wheels that he can turn to shoot water and standing underneath buckets that fill up and dump water on you. The plus side for me is that the deepest this pool gets is about 2 1/2 feet which is perfect for Isaac to move in and for me to sit or lay in. It has been heaven for me to just sit in the cool water and chill out from the warm weather and be able to watch Isaac have such a great time.

1 comment:

Danika said...

I recently learned some AMC theaters have dollar Wednesdays so you may not be all that far from a dollar theater at all!